Due to Overwhelming Response
JOBS are no longer available
Send a Text to Donate
- $5 donation can be made by texting “YELE” to 501501 or a
- $10 donation by texting “HAITI” to 501501.
- $10 donations can also be made to the Red Cross by texting “HAITI” to 90999.
AngelVision Technologies staff members volunteered their time to put together this critical
1-minute message to help the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
View the video at www.AngelVisionCares.com
Haitian Earthquake: Can You Help?
In the wake of the debilitating earthquake in Haiti and the reports of
logistical issues hindering relief efforts, many APICS members are
wondering how they can help. APICS has been working in partnership
with the American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) to identify the most
pressing needs of relief agencies on the ground in Haiti.
ALAN has put together a list of ways you can help:
- Help ALAN in its efforts to connect supply chain resources to
relief by sending an email to a member of our leadership team
with current contact information and special skills or resources.
Click to help.
- Cash in the hands of bona fide relief agencies is the most
important contribution anyone can make at this time. Some
sources for NGO information include;
- Commit to engage with a regional or national organization
active in disaster before the next event. Major relief agencies
only deploy people who know their processes and values. They
usually find it impossible to insert spontaneous volunteers into
their organizations in the middle of a crisis. That said ALAN has
and will again receive requests for specific expertise.
- Review relief needs – Check the ALAN web portal and respond
to or see if you might help find a match for a specific donation
request. Visit the Relief Needs section on the homepage at
Thank you for your interest in applying your specialized skills to help
during this humanitarian crisis.